Conception, execution and hosting of this website: Bunker Palace
Dossier followed by Grégory Cauvin, General Secretary of the CCN - Ballet de Lorraine, Anthony Gaborit, director of web communication for the CCN during the 2013-14 season, Elodie Bourdonnay director of web communication for the 2014-15 season and Floriane Joly, director of web communication for the 2015-2016 and 2016-2017 seasons.
Conception of the logo, posters & brochures: Les Graphiquants
Conception of the artwork 2016-2017 : Based of the idea of Petter Jacobsson and Thomas Caley - Photography by Arno Paul - Graphic design by Jean-Claude Chianale
Texts: Petter Jacobsson, Thomas Caley, Laurent Vinauger and Grégory Cauvin
Translations: Sara Sugihara, Petter Jacobsson, Thomas Caley, Laurent Vinauger and Grégory Cauvin
- Arno Paul (Home, All photos splash page, photo series for the website, Rose-variation, Transposition #1 & Transposition #2, Shaker Loops, HOK solo pour ensemble, COVER, Devoted, DUO, Steptext, Opal Loop/Cloud Installation #72503, The Fugue, Nine Sinatra Songs, ELEMENTEN I - Room, Le Surréalisme au service de la révolution),
- Mathieu Rousseau (Hedda, In The Upper Room, Showroomdummies #3, EEEXEEECUUUUTIOOOOONS!!!, Objets re-trouvés, Performing Performing, Untitled Partner #3)
- Bernard Prudhomme (Fabrications, Sketches From Chronicles)
- Laurent Philippe (Relâche, Corps de Ballet, Sounddance, The Vertiginous Thrill of Exactitude, The Vile Parody of address, Steptext)
- Dorian Cessa (Portrait of Petter Jacobsson, LAB/SALON)
* Photographers: if one of your photographs is incorrectly credited on our site, please contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org and include the URL of the page
Teaser credits : Bérangère Goossens (Rose-variation, Transposition #1 & Transposition #2, Shaker Loops, HOK solo pour ensemble, COVER, Devoted, DUO, Steptext, Performing Performing, Untitled Partner #3, Nine Sinatra Songs, Opal Loop/Cloud Installation #72503, The Fugue, Le Surréalisme au service de la révolution, ELEMENTEN I - Room, DISCOFOOT, Unknown Pleasures)
The CCN – Ballet de Lorraine is a 1901 law association whose president is Michel Sala, whose headquarters are located at 3, rue Henri Bazin 54000 Nancy.
TVA intra-communautaire: fr 30 314 057 217
Its business premises are located at 3, rue Henri Bazin 54000 Nancy.
Tel: +33 (0)3 83 85 69 00
The director of publication of the site is Petter Jacobsson
The hosting company: Bunker Palace
You are not authorized to reproduce, publish or use under any circumstances, even partially, any of the elements on the site, be they visual or acoustic. Use of any link or hypertext is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from the webmaster or the director of publication.
The use or reproduction of any of the logos or brands presented on the site is strictly prohibited.
Consequently, any copying of use of one of the logos or brands, or any free-riding achieved through using elements from the site will be liable to prosecution and sanctioned to the full extent of the law.
Protection of personal information
In compliance with the January 6, 1978 law relating to data processing, data files and personal freedom, personal information relating to ticket buyers may be subject to automatic processing.
Similarly, users have the right to access, modify and correct their personal data, in compliance with the law.
The CCN – Ballet de Lorraine agrees to erase all information and data of any person wishing to be removed from its databases.
Any data which is collected may only be used for the commercial purposes specified on the site, which may later be used by the CCN – Ballet de Lorraine.
Users have the right to access, modify, correct or remove their personal data: to do this, he or she may contact the CCN – Ballet de Lorraine or enter the log in page with his or her email and password.
This site has been registered with the C.N.I.L.