How to reserve your tickets:
- The CCN – Ballet de Lorraine (3, rue Henri Bazin, Nancy): the Box Office is open to the public on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 2- 6:30 PM and from Monday to Friday from 2-6:30 PM one month before the first performance at the Opéra national de Lorraine. Feel free to ask for advice from members of our staff.
- Online: www.ballet-de-lorraine.eu.
- On the phone: 03 83 85 69 08.
- And also : Magasins Fnac – Carrefour – U - Géant – Intermarché – www.fnac.com – 0 892 68 36 22 (0.40€/mn) and on your smartphone with the app « Fnacspectacles ».
- At the Opéra national de Lorraine: on performance days, an hour before the beginning of the performance. The "Paradis" is open to young people under 26, fifteen minutes before the performance begins (per availability).
Forms of Payment
- At the ticket office and at the Opéra (1 hour before performances): cash, checks, credit cards
- On the internet: credit cards
We remind you that all reservations must be paid in full within 7 days or they will be cancelled.
For any payment by mail, please be sure to verify it has been received by our services.
For reservations made less than a week before the first performance, you may pay for and pick up your tickets at the opening of the box office of the Opéra on the day of the performance. But, fifteen minutes before the performance begins, reservations are no longer guaranteed, since there is generally a line of people waiting for last minute tickets.
Specially priced (discounted) tickets are not accepted without proof of eligibility. Tickets and documents proving eligibility may also be checked at the entrance to the theatre.
Spectators with reduced mobility
A box is reserved for those with reduced mobility. In order to accommodate you, please let us know your needs when you reserve your tickets.