How to reserve your tickets:
- The CCN – Ballet de Lorraine (3, rue Henri Bazin, Nancy): the Box Office is open to the public on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 2- 6:30 PM and from Monday to Friday from 2-6:30 PM one month before the first performance at the Opéra national de Lorraine. Feel free to ask for advice from members of our staff.
- Online: www.ballet-de-lorraine.eu.
- On the phone: 03 83 85 69 08.
- And also : Magasins Fnac – Carrefour – U - Géant – Intermarché – www.fnac.com – 0 892 68 36 22 (0.40€/mn) and on your smartphone with the app « Fnacspectacles ».
- At the Opéra national de Lorraine: on performance days, an hour before the beginning of the performance. The "Paradis" is open to young people under 26, fifteen minutes before the performance begins (per availability).
Forms of Payment
- At the ticket office and at the Opéra (1 hour before performances): cash, checks, credit cards
- On the internet: credit cards
Placement in the theatre is by order of received payment, regardless of the means of reservation.
Telephone reservations must be paid for no later than 15 days before the performance; otherwise they are automatically cancelled.
Discount ticket prices are available upon presentation of the appropriate documentation, which may also be verified as you enter the theatre.
Spectators with reduced mobility
A box is reserved for those with reduced mobility. In order to accommodate you, please let us know your needs when you reserve your tickets.